Chiropractor Michael Falk D.C.
After 35 years of treating thousands of patients and interacting with hundreds of various health physicians, two things come to mind: No two patients are the same and no physician has all the answers.
Over the years I have learned many different techniques for the treatment of patients with various health complaints and disease processes. Remember no two people are the same.
Let’s talk disease, yes; a bad back is just as much a disease as diabetes. Conditions, symptoms are states of dis-ease the lack of ease, the lack of normal function. Over time dis-ease turns into detectable disease. Patients often comment that they did not know it hurt there until I checked the area. More is missed by not looking than not knowing. Once your condition is alleviated and health restored does it not make sense to maintain your health, with a focus on prevention and wellness?
Patients generally seek a doctor because of symptoms. Symptoms are the end product of some cause. Most medical physicians treat the symptom and not the cause, such as pain (pain pills) and muscle spasm (muscle relaxants). Remember, you can never ever treat enough symptoms to correct the cause of a problem. Symptoms are the result of and not the cause. My thorough consultation, orthopedic, neurological and chiropractic examination are designed to narrow down and point to the cause of your condition.
Most importantly, if I don’t believe I can help you, I will tell you.
- 1976 Doctor of Chiropractic, National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, Illinois. Graduation Date 12/15/76
- 1974 Bachelor of Science, Human Biology, National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, Illinois
- 1972 Associate in Science, Monroe County Community College, Monroe, Michigan
- Ferris State College, Big Rapids Mi. 1969 1970
- Post Graduate Orthopedic Program, National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, Illinois, 300 Hours 1980 to 1983
- FASA Fellow of the Acupunctire Society of America, 1988
- Clinical Acupuncture Dr. Richard Yeni, 1987-1988
- 300 Hours Occupational Health, North Western College of Chiroptactic
- Representative Allied Health Professions, SECT Health Task Force 1998
- 100 Hours Chiropractic Neurology,
- NCMIC Risk Management,
- Activator Methods Seminar, Logan College of Chiropractic, 1995, 1996, 1997
- Impulse Technique Seminar, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Certification Impulse Technique 2009
- District Representative Connecticut Chiropractic Association
- Member ACA, American Chiropractic Association 1977 through 2008
- Member CCA, Connecticut Chiropractic Association 1977 through 2008
- Member Chiropractic Council on Orthopedics
- Member Chiropractic Council on Radiology
- IME Physician, Med Source Inc New England Independant Quality Medical Exams Inc.
- Former Talk Show Host- Back Talk- WSUB
- Numerous Heath Talks To Groups, Clubs, and Associations